Sunday, February 16, 2014

Just a peak!!

My name is Nicole. I am a 35 year old single mom to a great 17 year old daughter who just so happens to be my best friend. I love to read, love movies, and love to knit. I am an adult living with ADD and sometimes I feel it gets the best of me. I decided that to start a blog after having to start one for an on line class I am taking for school. Usually, I start the new year with a new journal and new pen with the hopes of documenting the days of my life. I never get very far. I was big on keeping a journal when I was younger. I look back at all those pages now and laugh at how hard I thought life was. I want to keep recording my memories but time just gets away from me. By the end of the day, I could care less about pulling out my trusty journal and write all my troubles away. Since I constantly have some sort of device in my hand, I thought this would be a good idea. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment